ivan and i got anakin from petsmart (they bring different spca pets there each month) on january 23 2007. i had always been more of a dog person since i had a rottweiler growing up. however, living in an apartment and spending a lot of time at school i didn't think a dog was a good idea for us...and there was no way i could talk ivan into one, haha.
my friend and i liked to take the bus up to ancaster and go to winners and petsmart instead of studying or going to class...oops, we were bad.
anakin was very shy when we brought him home and he hid under the couch for hours! we finally coaxed him out with a tempting string toy and then he started to get a bit more comfortable.
- he's still a bit shy and he runs and hides when too many people come over or when we vacuum...or just if something spooks him.
- he is very good at answering to his name with a funny half meow and usually comes when he's called
- he doesn't like to be picked up but loves to snuggle if you're sitting on the couch or computer chair.
- he gets mad if i close the bathroom door. he stands outside demanding to be let in
- his nicknames are: dubby, dub, anakin bear, and a few more variations of those, haha.
we love anakin so much! happy birthday dubby!
anakin likes cpks :)