Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Pumpkin Spice Latte
I loooove pumpkin flavoured drinks so I decided to make some homemade "Pumpkin Spice" lattes for Ivan and I yesterday. Oh my yum. They were good. Want to make one for yourself? Here's what I used...
Vanilla soy milk
1. I used one of these types of things to brew my espresso. (Mine makes 2 cups at a time)
2. Pour your espresso into a mug and add approximately 1 shake of all spice, 2 -3 shakes of cinnamon, a pinch of nutmeg and a squeeze of agave. All of these ingredients can really just be added to taste, start with a little and figure out the combo that you like! Stir everything up a bit.
3. Heat some soy milk (microwave or stove top).
4. Usually I froth up my milk a bit by putting it into the Magic Bullet. It tastes just as yummy if you skip this step though!
5. Add soy milk to spiced up espresso and enjoy!
Let me know if you give this a try! I highly recommend it!