Now, I'm not one to get too mushy gushy on the blog but 10 years ago today Ivan and I decided to officially become "boyfriend and girlfriend". Even though we are now married and have a new anniversary, I still like to remember this one. Today I thought I would share a few silly little things that make me love Ivan so much.
- replaces the garbage bag if he takes out the garbage
- puts the toilet seat down
- waits for me to sit down before he starts eating (even though I tell him repeatedly he doesn't have to do this)
- keeps track of the toilet paper situation and makes sure we don't run out
- makes the bed
- makes sure the speakers on the TV stand are lined up
- uses the lint roller on every piece of clothing he owns to remove cat hair (he says he doesn't do his pyjamas but he totally does)
- laughs at my jokes
- tells me I am funny. Sometimes he does this by telling me I am an idiot, which might sound to you like he's being mean but I promise he's not. It's all in the delivery.
- tells me he is funny
- makes really hilarious "cute" faces that are also very cute
- tells me I'm doing a good job and that he is proud of me
- listens to my ideas and helps make them even better
- encourages me to do what I love
- supports my habit of watching the same shows over and over again