Have you been wondering what is in my camera bag lately? Well wonder no longer.
1. Samsonite bag :: This is the bag I have been using lately to carry my cameras. I am a big fan of this bag and I love using it as a camera bag because there are so many pockets and places to store things. That also kind of makes it easy to lose things. I just found three necklaces that I thought I lost in one of the pockets.
2. Diana F+ :: I like this camera a lot but I don't use it as much as I would like to. I have been carrying it around a lot more lately to make sure I use it.
3. Pen :: Not a cool looking pen...but it works.
4. Instax Wide :: I love this camera so much and I have been using it a lot. One reason is because I am almost out of film for my Instax Mini and I love instant photos. Also, the colours that turn out on the photos are really pretty.
5. Blog Business Cards :: Yeah, I have some in my camera bag too. Although lately I have been carrying my purse and my camera bag at the same time...but just in case.
6. Lifesaver Mints :: I snagged some of these from the table at Blog Podium. What? They were extra and it was right at the end. Also, they are delish.
7. Lip Balm :: Earthtastic lip balm is pretty awesome.
8. Hand Sanitizer :: I was never a hand sanitizer user because I'm a rebel but my Dad kept giving it to me so I started using it. This one smells amazing.
9. Film :: Duh. If you have a film camera you need film. If my Instax is running low on shots I'll also throw in a fresh pack of that.
Not pictured is my Nikon D7000 that I am using to take these photos. I love that thing.
How many cameras do you usually carry? This is not really my everyday load, more of my 'I think I want to take extra photos today' load. The most annoying is when I lug all of this stuff around and then don't end up using it. Does anyone else do that?